We are very excited to be hosting our New Brewery Open Day Party on Saturday, 22 September from 12 til 9pm! We’ve planned a day of beer, music, food and fun for kids of all ages. It’s a SOLD OUT event so we’re expecting it to be a fantastic, busy good time. If you didn’t get tickets, you can still turn up on the day but ticket holders will have priority. Here are a few other important things to know:
- The first 100 guests get a free beer!
- We have a pretty big space but once we are at capacity, it will be one-in, one-out, with priority for ticket holders.
- There is no parking on our site on the day, but there is free parking on surrounding streets nearby.
- Our Station Road Tap Room and Brewery on Brixton Station Road will be CLOSED this Friday/Saturday as our staff will be busy with this party.
- Kids are welcome and do NOT need a ticket. There will be an activity area for kids.
- If you look like you might be under 25, PLEASE BRING PHOTO ID to get served!
- There will be a range of food & drink on offer, including beer (obviously!), wine and non-alcoholic drinks at a range of prices for kids, grownups, meat-lovers and veggies alike. We’ve brewed up a couple of one-off specials, including Brixette, a lemongrass infused grisette style beer, and Ribbon Cutter, a hazy, double-dry hopped pale ale, but you will also be able to get your regular favourites.
- We are happy to accept cash or card.
- We have an accessible toilet, and the brewery has ramps and level access to public areas.
- There is a dedicated baby-changing/feeding room.
Our brewery is an indoor/outdoor space so it will be a good time, rain or shine!
See you there! Team BB