We are a family-run business, with strong ties to our Brixton home, and that’s what motivates us to succeed – so we can give the best to our employees, our customers and the wider community. We’re committed to finding the right people, supporting them and developing their skills. We’re after people who are passionate about beer, our brand and what we represent – top quality brews, excellent customer service, a passion for our local area, and an enthusiasm for what we do and how we do it. We have huge respect for everyone on our team, and are building a diverse and highly skilled team that takes pride in being part of our success.
Every day in the brewery is a day of fast-paced, ever-changing and challenging work alongside incredibly talented, professional, interesting and hilarious people. We’re all working together to give people out there a taste of Brixton, and having a great time while we do it. Join us.
MARKETING & EVENTS CO-ORDINATOR – PERMANENT ROLE
Deadline: 29th October
Start date: asap
We are on the lookout for an Events and Marketing Co-ordinator to work closely with our Brand Marketing Manager and the wider marketing and sales teams. This is a new role for the business, and you will be instrumental in helping us to bring our brand to life across a variety of marketing touchpoints, with a particular focus on events and activations in bar.
We’re looking for a creative and super-organised person with a strong work ethic, a can-do attitude and an eye for detail – and ideally a passion for beer!
- Lead the planning and execution of our events calendar. This will involve ideation, budget management, staffing, logistics, asset creation and more at everything from beer shows to music festivals and of course, our taproom.
- Build relationships with key partners and find new opportunities to help us bring a taste of Brixton to more drinkers in London and beyond
- Support the sales team with events and activations for key customers in the on trade
- Act as a brand guardian ensuring adherence to brand guidelines across all executional touchpoints
- Assist in the creation and scheduling of engaging content to help grow our profile across key communication channels (social media, newsletter, website)
- Administrative marketing duties such as organisation of marketing materials, point of sale requests and assisting the Brand Marketing Manager with activations across the full marketing mix as required
Essential Skills & Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience in a relevant marketing or events role
- Hands on, hard-working, and willing to work evenings and weekends where necessary
- Enthusiastic and personable with great written and verbal communication skills
- An eye for detail and an ability to make things look great whether on the ground or on the gram
Great to Have
- An interest in craft beer or local knowledge of Brixton
- Previous experience in the drinks industry
- Strength in copywriting / social media – got a great profile or blog? Please share!
- Experience working behind a bar
What we offer:
- A fun and interesting working environment with a great team
- A good location in between Brixton, Loughborough Junction and Herne Hill (flexible home-working also possible)
- The opportunity to grow with a fast-growing company
- Opportunities to learn other aspects of the brewing and drinks business
- A competitive salary and benefits package
How to apply:
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com by Friday 29th October.
BRIXTON BREWERY IS:
A LONDON LIVING WAGE EMPLOYER
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER