Production Brewer – FULL TIME
Are you passionate about a pint, do you have a flair for fermentation? More importantly: do you want to join a fast growing brewery at an exciting time in their growth? If so, you could be just what we need. We’re seeking an enthusiastic Assistant Brewer with an eye for detail, a relentless commitment to making fantastic beers, and the desire to take their career to the next level.
The Production Brewer will work as part of our production team to help produce, package and ensure the quality and consistency of our range of beers. They will receive relevant training and support to advance their skills and knowledge.
Skills & Qualification Required
- A passion for making great quality beer!
- 1-2 years of experience working in a commercial brewery is essential.
- Brewing certificates or relevant educational qualifications in brewing or a related field.
- Understanding of brewing, packing and CIP processes.
- Strong attention to detail and process.
- Physical fitness and ability to lift heavy loads (this job involves heavy lifting).
- Ability to work as part of a team and take direction and guidance from senior brewers.
- Forklift truck driving experience.
- Legal right to work in the UK
This role is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join our growing brewery. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Brewing our fantastic beers at our two production sites.
- Monitoring brewing and fermentation and keeping accurate records of the process.
- Rotational packaging shifts into keg, can & bottle.
- Cleaning and sterilising vessels, packaging equipment and production areas.
- Perform general maintenance as required.
- Receiving and handling raw materials.
- Assisting with stock control and procurement.
- Weekend checks on a rota (including beer checks and necessary processing).
- Occasionally representing the brewery at trade events, tours and in the weekend Tap Room.
What we offer:
- A fun and fast-pace working environment with a great team
- A central London location with good transport links.
- The opportunity to grow with the company. This is permanent full-time role with great potential.
- Opportunities to learn other aspects of the brewing and drinks business.
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
How to apply:
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 12th April 2019. The position is available for an immediate start and suitable applicants may be interviewed before the deadline. We reserve the right to close the application process early.
WE ARE A LONDON LIVING WAGE EMPLOYER