November 2018 Account Manager
FULL TIME PERMANENT ROLE
Brixton Brewery is a deep rooted and established London brewery making beer in one of the city’s most colourful neighbourhoods. Our story began in 2013 and we’ve been growing steadily ever since. We recently benefited from a large investment partnership to build a new 30BBL brewery in Brixton, and we’ve got big ambitions to go with it.
We’re looking for energetic and highly driven people to help us share our beer with the rest of London and the UK. We’re offering some truly exciting opportunities to become part of our team, and to pursue a great career in a professional, established and innovative brewery, with huge potential.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic Account Manager who will be responsible for winning new business opportunities for us to pour our range of delicious beers and manage a large number of existing loyal customers. You will be joining our growing sales team and reporting to our Sales Manager.
The successful candidate should have excellent knowledge of the London on and off trade market, a passion for great beer and a proven track record of successfully meeting sales targets. This is a brilliant opportunity for a results-driven, highly-motivated candidate interested in an exciting career with a growing company whose mission is to put Brixton on the map for great beer.
- Working with the Sales Manager to meet ambitious growth targets
- Managing existing customer relationships, developing new relationships while providing excellent customer service to all
- Identifying growth opportunities and generating new business
- Being an excellent and articulate public representative of Brixton Brewery
- Gathering industry information on key trends and reporting back to brewery founders
- Accurate and timely reporting to management
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 1- 2 years experience working in a sales or brand development role in the drinks industry
- Proven track record of meeting sales targets and managing customer accounts
- Knowledgeable and passionate about great beer
- Strong presentation, communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent networking skills and industry knowledge
- Excellent organisational skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness and flexibility to travel around London and region spreading the word about our beers, sometimes outside of regular work hours
- Computer skills – MS Office, especially Powerpoint and Excel
- Legal right to work in the UK
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A fun and interesting working environment, with a great team
- A great location near public transport, in between Brixton, Loughborough Junction and Herne Hill
- The opportunity to grow with the company. This is permanent full-time role with great potential
- Opportunities to learn other aspects of the brewing and drinks business
- A competitive salary + commission and benefits package
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com by December 7th 2018
WE ARE A LONDON LIVING WAGE EMPLOYER